MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Monday, June 04, 2007

Eventful Weekend

Puppies! Dawkin here to tell you about all the fun we had last weekend. First, we all got treats for Codey's birthday, so of course that was fun. Then we went to a meet & greet where Codey and I demonstrated some Siberian rough-housing. We are so helpful. Misty hung out with us too. She gave out so many kisses I almost thought she was a Golden Retriever, but it worked for her because a few people fell in love with her over the weekend.

Angel came out to socialize as well. She has reached a healthy weight now that she is getting regular, well-balanced meals and her fur is smoother and softer as well.We also got a guest appearance from a certain one-eyed friend. He has recovered from his battle with heartworms and is feeling frisky! When some of us got restless (we don't have long attention spans, afterall, we're puppies) we found a fenced playground nearby where we could enjoy an off-lead romp.
I am ridiculously cute, and I had loads of fun on the playground.
Bear had been feeling a little shy all day, but he definitely wanted to play with his foster mom once we got to the playground. He certainly doesn't look like a shy dog here, does he?

We were all pretty worn out by the end of the day after having such a fun time. I slept for ten minutes on the car ride home and had completely recovered.


I don't know why no one else was ready for more fun when we got home.

8 Comments:

Blogger One Little Birdie said...

heh, we know of SEVERAL reasons why no one wanted to play when any of us got home!

Misty was still recovering at doggie school last night. But she managed to find a few more kisses in her. She rewards Daddy wiff kisses when he tells her she's a good girl.

Kiss everyone for us, esp Maxi-moose

LUV those pics of baby Bear.

8:37:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Oooooh! Mom is jumping for joy at those pictures! She saved them for the dogs adoption listings. Little things amuse her.
ECHO

9:54:00 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, PUP! Dawkin! Those pix of you and Bear in the tunnel are WAY too cool! You guys are brave to go through there!
Wowzers, Jasper is looking good! Everypup in the pix looks incredible! Who wouldn't totally fall in love with all of you? I especially like the rough-housing picture!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Please tell Max the idiots who tied me to a tree for a year and a half partly shaved me, too, so I totally understand how he's feeling about now. We all love him and are glad he's back with you now! Ha roo to him for me!

11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that slide looks fun. I have never seen one in person, so I am not sure what I would do with it! I love all of the photos you posted today!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

2:06:00 PM  
Blogger MaPaw said...

G&S's Mom - Misty is so sweet to give away so many kisses. I had fun playing with her.

Echo - I'm glad to make your mom happy. Mom says beautiful Siberians make it easy to get beautiful pictures.

A04 - I went through a little tunnel, but Bear went down a slide! It was wonderful to see Jasper feeling so good. I'll let Maximus know his fur will return.

Sitka - You should definitely take your humans to a playground. They are so much fun!

4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

wut a fun time you had!! i am a little bit askared of playgrounds becuz my randy likes to take me down the slide wif him and it goes too fast. maybe it is better wen the whole playground is taken over by you and your dog friends!

4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

Love the tunnel pictures! It looks like you all had a great day! Wish there was a fenced playground around here! Lucky dogs!
Face Licks, M&M

4:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnum,

That T-shirt is GREAT! I may have to get mom one, ha roo! Thanks for giving me that link!

Hugs,
Sitka

10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home