MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Codey!

I turn the big 2 today and am celebrating with a meet & greet at Pet Supplies Plus where I can get lots of love and attention. Then I'll have a nap on the sofa.I will also get quite a few treats today since the family with whom I used to live sent a big box of treats for me to enjoy and share with all my foster siblings. My foster humans say they usually don't hear from the people who surrender dogs to MaPaw, but my family wants me to be happy even though they couldn't be the ones to care for me.












I have been playing fetch with my foster dad and sleeping under my foster mom's feet with my hedgehog toy. Hedgehog is my best friend, so I will share some birthday treats with him as well. I think my birthday wish will be to find a family who can love me and take care of me for the rest of my life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Codey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am going to help you celebrate by having some ice cream!!! I hope you have a great day cutie!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

6:33:00 PM  
Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Misty says it was sooo nice to meet you and celebrate with you today. You were such a good boy! I wish all humans felt the ways yours do, foster or no.

8:42:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Happy Birthday Codey! We need to have a party. Maybe Lucy can bring cake. You'll get your birthday wish. MaPaw makes all their dog's dreams come true even if some take longer than others.
ECHO

1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Happy birthday Codey!! I sure do admire all those treats you got!

I also hope you find your furever home too, just like I did. I know you will. Just be patient!

I have a hedgehog toy too! Isn't is just the coolest?!?! I love the sound it makes!

Hugs,

Holly

10:16:00 PM  
Blogger MaPaw said...

Sitka - *blush* um...thank you. Ice cream sounds delicious.

G&S's Mom - I liked hanging out with Misty too. She is very cuddly.

Echo - Cake! That will go well with Sitka's ice cream.

Holly - Hedgehog is the only one who understands me. If I hear him grunting, I will come running from anywhere in the house.

9:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home