MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chena Heads Home

Hi puppies, Chena here with great news. I have a new family! My new brother and I ran and ran around my new big back yard.
At my foster home I was the fastest dog, but Kenai outruns me with no trouble. If we keep up all this running I'll catch up to him eventually.
When I first got there, I discovered Kenai had left his unfinished breakfast on the floor, so I quickly finished it off for him. Then I wandered around in his huge crate. He didn't mind sharing at all as long as I played with him, and I was thrilled to do that.

We took a break in between play sessions to practice a little training. My new mommy discovered that I know sit, but not stay, so we practiced a little. I'm anxious to please my new mommy and daddy, so I will work hard and learn quickly. I also went inside to beg my new daddy for something he was cooking that smelled really tasty. He didn't give me a taste, but he did give me lots of pets.
Then it was back to play! By the end of the day Kenai and I were both exhausted. I am so happy to be home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Haicooo said...

Congratulations Chena!!! Your new family sounds just perfect!!!
--Harley

7:53:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

ah! wonderful story! You're so pretty I'm glad you have a new home and a new brother! My mama tells me I may get a little sister this summer...

8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

by the way, I added you guys to my blog's link list, I hope that's okay

10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kenai&Chena said...

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm doing great and Thank you all for your best wishes!

Yesterday we brushed up on a few things like sit, down and shake. Which of course I'm great at already. Today Kenai chased me all over the back yard and mom tried to teach me to catch...I'm not there yet but seems if I just follow what my brother does...I'm doing good too.

Nanook, you will definately have fun with a little sister.

I'll stay in touch!

4:37:00 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

YAY! We're so happy for you and hope you live happily ever after!!!!

This made our whole night!

Kisses,
The Brat Pack

11:20:00 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

HOOORAY, CHENA!!! It looks like you and your new brother are a perfect match!

11:55:00 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

YEA!!!! Chena, you look so HAPPY! WHat a great story!!!
Congrats on your furever home!!!
Love,
Amber

5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home