MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Monday, March 17, 2008

What a Weekend!

Hi Puppies! It's me - Sammy! I hope everydoggy had a good weekend. Did you make it to the Reading Pet Expo? My mom said it was a howling good time! (She's so silly) The Mapaw foster dogs got to get out and shmooze with the crowd. That's one thing huskies are good at: working the crowd. Lots of people stopped by to ask about the rescue and pet the pooches. Here are some pictures my mom took of the Mapaw booth:

Bandit is getting a treat from his foster mom. I think Meeko wants to help hand out treats.


Carrie, Meeko, Bernie & Bandit

That looks like fun... I wonder why I wasn't invited. Hmmm... I DID just pass my canine good citizens test (you're impressed, aren't you?) so I would have been happy to show off my good obedience. I probably had a better time napping on the couch with my good friends Trapper and Shadow. Here we are out for a walk:

Left to right: Shadow, Trapper & me.
(I'm easy to pick out b/c I'm always the smallest - even at the playdates!)

That's not our best angle. I'll leave you with the 3 of us on our favorite spot:




Until next time... Behave puppies! (That's always what I'm being told anyway.)

xoxox
-Sammy




4 Comments:

Blogger Kapp pack said...

Canyon and I got to see your mom for a little bit Saturday. I had lots of fun working the crowd. Canyon was a little scared but he's getting braver at these events. Mom kept telling him how impressed she was with him. We hope some doggies find new furever homes from this weekend!

Kisses, Sky boy

7:37:00 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

"Behave"? Ha roo roo roo! Oh, really. Good one, Sammy!
That reading thing looked like tons of fun! I'm glad you got to go!
Play bows,
Zim

10:53:00 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woo all look like you had a good time!

1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

At least you had a good time! And everydog looks very comfy on the bed, which is one of my favorite places to nap!!

Holly

12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home