MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Monday, November 05, 2007

Growing Up in Rescue

Hey everypuppy, Blue here! So, I've started going to school a couple days a week at Dog Town. I get to play with all different kinds of dogs from Chesapeake Bay Retrievers to Chihuahuas and best of all, I don't have any poo accidents in the house!

Well, besides going there for school, I also go for playdates with some of my MaPaw friends. Foster dogs and permanent dogs get together to mingle off lead. We don't have to behave nicely like we try to do at meet & greets. Today, though, I want to talk about one particular dog I got to visit at Dog Town on Sunday, Rocky Pup! Okay, now, I have to start with a picture of Rocky Pup shortly after he came to MaPaw at the end of July. Here he is napping in the grass at a meet & greet after all the hard work of having people fawn over him. It's exhausting to be a puppy.

Then here he is getting a drink at the Hike & Howl in early September. You can see already his legs have gotten long. But now, look at him! This is Rocky Pup at the play date this past weekend. Can you even believe how big he's gotten? He's as tall as I am. Okay, I know I'm short, but I'm no puppy. Clearly Rocky Pup is going to pass me soon. I'll have to look up when I say, Hi Rocky Pup!

You know what, though? He is a very nice, polite, young man. You know how Siberian adolescents can be a bit, um, rude? Well that's not Rocky Pup at all. He is playful, but also gentle and quiet. When other dogs get fussy, he just walks away and finds another playmate. It's clear to me that Rocky Pup's foster parents and siblings are doing are a great job raising him. All he needs now is a good family to continue guiding him to be a wonderful adult dog.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kapp pack said...

We really hope Rocky pup finds his furever home soon. It seems like eons ago that he spent a coupld nights here before going to his foster home. Paws crossed for Rocky pup.

Kisses, Sky boy

8:50:00 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

wow, he's such a HANDSOME pup! And well-mannered? You pups must be teaching him great manners. Oh, and the bipeds, too.
We join Sky in hoping Rocky finds his furever home soon. He sounds like the PERFECT puppy!!!
Tail wags,
Stormy

10:11:00 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Sum family will see him & fall in wuv with him & soon he'll be in his furever home. He is cute-as-a-button (mommy says)!
-Cosmos-

12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Amici said...

He's beautiful! My human just wanted to reach out and hug him!! Awww..I wish we lived closer so I could play with him! How fun. We hope you find your forever home soon!

8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, he sure has grown into quite a handsome boy! I sure hope he can find his furever home soon!

Hbbb

11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Hey, Blue! My humans didn't tell me you went to the dog park on Sunday. They don't tell me anything.
Are you going to the parade Sunday? If so, I'll see you there!

8:25:00 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

We can't believe he hasn't found his forever family yet. He's a doll!

5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home