MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chloe ~ Fairest Princess of them All


Hello Puppies! I thought it was about time I introduced myself. I am Chloe ~ the fairest princess of them all. I am also known by my friends as "Chunky Monkey".

Although I have only admired Sammy from afar, Magnum used to live with me and my family before going to his forever home. I must 'fess up, I am sweet on that big guy!

I came into rescue when I was just a little pup. My first mom had to move and called the folks at MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue. My forever mom and dad had just started MaPaw and I was supposed to go up for adoption, but I sure changed those plans before we even got home! I have been welcoming MaPaw fosters for nine years now and I just love every single one of them and take them right under my paw.

Mom and Dad say I am a natural blabber-sibe and that my new job is to tell you about some of the special needs and husky hospice dogs here at MaPaw. Oh, I can't wait! The stories I have to tail will warm your heart! You see, all of us at MaPaw just love the special ones and we have many that must stay with us for the rest of their lifes. That's OK. We have plenty of paws and sibe vibes for them and are more than happy to share our blankies and bones. I am off to play in what is left of the snow, but will sneak back on the 'puter when mom isn't working and dad isn't playing games to tell the tail of Callie... a silly little puppy with seizures we are fighting hard to control. You are just going to love her!

7 Comments:

Blogger One Little Birdie said...

Cloe, you sure are very pretty and you look a lot like me! Welcome to MaPaw!

11:00:00 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

What a great picture! You look so cool, Chloe!
We can't wait to hear about all of the MaPaw doggies - but then... we think ALL of you are special! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim

11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Kapp pack said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Chloe! Love the shades......Canyon says to say hi to his grrlfriend, Callie!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

12:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Hey Chloe! We can't wait to read about all your new friends.
ECHO

9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I just love MaPaw! You all are angels to the Sibes who need you! God certainly has blessed all your volunteers, foster homes, and adoptive families, and of course, all the doggies who are, and yet to be part of the adoption process! You are PAWSOME!!

Holly

12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Amici said...

You are awfully cute!

We're interested to hear about Callie and how the humans are helping to decrease/handle the seizures.

We think that MaPaw is a wonderful org. and we're thankful that you have helped so many dogs and humans!

6:55:00 PM  
Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Oh you are beautiful! I hope my little sister Bella is just a pretty.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home