MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Healing

Hi Puppies! Dawkin here! I am still hanging out at my recovery home even though I feel great. My foster parents here are super nice and they've been taking good care of me. They set up a temporary dog run for me so I couldn't go bounding across the yard. I miss running, but at least I have enough space to enjoy the fresh air, sniff the grass, and lie down in the shade.

I also have my own entrance into my private clubhouse. They have other dogs living here that I can hear and smell, but I am not supposed to play with them while I'm recovering, so I have my own space.


Puppies, you would never believe who I spotted from my run. Jasper! Look at him running around the yard while I'm stuck in this pen. Clearly he's recovered from his heartworm treatment. I suppose he's out there having a good time with his brothers. I can't wait to be done with all this recovering.I'll let you know when I'm finally done and can return to Magnum's house to run and play again. I bet I can really pounce on everyone there now that I will be able to see them.

11 Comments:

Blogger One Little Birdie said...

We are sooo very happy for you, Dawkin! Misty wants to kiss you all over. Mommy does too cuz she's a grrrrl and does stuff like that.

4:48:00 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Wonderful news! You are healing and Jasper looks GREAT!

Hey Magnum, I gave you a rockin' guy blogger award! Come check it out on my blog!

6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kapp pack said...

That's great news! My mom said she can't believe how different Jasper looks! Looks like he still has some puppy left in him.

-Kelsey Ann

7:04:00 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Don't worry Dawkin, you will be healed before you know it, and then you can be running aroud with Jasper too!!

Love the cone!! :-)

Holly

9:39:00 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Dawkin,
Mommy says that it is worth the wait by taking it easy. Gotta take care of those eyes & listen to your humans. It will feel so good when you can take the head thingee off for good. You'll be running around with your friends in no time. Take care,
-Cosmos-

9:14:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Wow Dawkin....that's cool that you have your own clubhowse! You don't have to share with anybuddy. But don't worry, it won't be long before you can play with the others. We know you have top notch care there with your own personal nurse!
ECHO

11:50:00 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Just saw the Happy Tails video on your MaPaw Website - nice job & great music!!!!
-Marlene-

2:08:00 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey, Dawkin! You hang in there, buddy! You'll be running around with everypuppy before you know it! You just have to do what the bipeds say (for now) = then you'll be able to play without fear!
Tail wags,
Storms

3:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dawkin... I am super excited that you are doing so well with your recovery. Just know that zoomies are in your near future!
Hugs,
Sitka

3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Oh, I hope you get to play soon and get that lampshade off your head. The things humans do to us.

7:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Magnum! I still have some bananananana pudding. Want to come over, or maybe I can try to send you some :)
Hugs,
Sitka

2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home