MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Chena and the Bunnies

beautiful, sweet Chena

Hello Puppies! It's me, Chena. Life certainly hasn't been easy on me, but I'm hanging in there and holding out for a new loving forever home. I've been playing with Ananya, she always was my favorite, and all the other dogs here in my foster home. I may be the smallest, but I'm quick! I like to use Ananya as a spring board when I bound across the yard.

AuntieToday Mommy and The Scary Man took me to visit Grandma and Grandpa. They have a Yellow Lab named Winnie. She's only about a year old, but I guess technically she's my Aunt Winnie. Here she is waiting impatiently for me to get out of the car and join her for some play.

Winnie and I played in the yard a little while. She showed me a nice muddy puddle for digging and shared her toys. She also ran and ran, which is something I really enjoy.Winnie and Chena playing


Then I spotted something that made me forget about Aunt Winnie. Is that what I think it is?snack in the distance?

It is! In fact, there are two! Two bunnies!yummy snacks!


I like bunnies. Can I have the bunnies?

gimme


Seriously, let me have the bunnies.

gimme gimmePuppies, I did not get ANY bunnies! I'll remember though, that Aunt Winnie allows bunnies in her yard and I'll be prepared next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

OOooooh, I woulda wanted those bunnies, too! I'm not sure why -- Stormy said it's our instincts. But I ... I'm sorry. I can't do anything other than stare at those bunnies right now. Bunnnnnniiieeeesss.
Love,
Amber

5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Chena,

Stupid Head and I like bunnies too. They look like they taste good. The woman is always yelling at us to stop chasing them. One day I will catch one of them, then we can share it, k?

Love,
Casey

8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home