MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!





Dear Santa,
We have been very good puppies this year. We worked hard to be cute, fuzzy, and sweet all year long. All we really want for Christmas are homes with families who will love us forever, but we know that would be really hard to do, even for someone magical like you, so we made this list of things we could use at our foster homes in the meantime. You can send them all to MaPaw's address and they will make sure we get them. Buck is watching out the window for you. We love you, Santa. Thank you for listening.
Love,
The MaPaw Foster Dogs

4 Comments:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOW! Who is that under the tree? He or she looks like ME!
Can you guys use collars and leashes that are used?
Tail wags,
Stormy

12:03:00 PM  
Blogger MaPaw said...

That's Lucky under the tree in his new home. We love hand-me-downs and use them all the time!

8:51:00 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Lucky's mask does kinda look like mine, don't you think? That's so cool that he's in his new home!
Mom will have to get a box together for you. We have a lot of leashes and collars that we don't use!
Tail wags,
Storm

9:52:00 AM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Come to my blog and see my holiday card. I want to wish all of my blog friends a wonderful Christmas! I will be staying with my grandma and grandpa for a while so I won't be blogging much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home