MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Catching Up...

Hey Kids ~
Sorry that I haven't posted in a bit. Mum said I had been working too hard and needed a vacation. It was a huge sacrifice, but I didn't think I should argue. As you can see from my photo, I had no choice but to hold down the seat in the boat as we zoomed around the lake. No need to worry ~ I had my lifejacket on...



Anyway, I'll try my best to get you caught up on the latest happenings in MaPaw ~

July's edition of the newsletter is now available. Check it out here!

Our newest pups are:

  • Cerebeus ~ 4 year old male Siberian Husky

  • Kya ~ a 9 month old female Siberian Husky

  • Nieko ~ a 7 year old male Siberian Husky

  • Slayer ~ a 5 year old male Siberian Husky


Lucky pups Kaydin and Ranger have found their furever homes ~ not together although they both have a Sibeling to play with in their new homes.

This weekend, we might have a couple new pups joining MaPaw. Check back for updates!

Cheers!

~ Chloe

1 Comments:

Blogger allaboutourdogs said...

She looks really tired in the photo. But the shot was great.

Looking forward to more siberian husky dog photos,

10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home