MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kashmir the Huntress

I came into MaPaw a couple weeks ago and haven't been feeling very well, but they've taken good care of me here and now I'm becoming the energy ball most Sibes are. Tonight I played a great pretend game. I pretended to be a wolf while my foster sister the Newfoundland pretended to be a bear. My foster mom pretended to be a wildlife photo journalist. I came up with this game after I drug every toy out of the toy basket and scattered them all over the floor. My foster mom says she needs to keep me busy, but I don't know what she means because I can keep myself busy digging holes and chewing socks. Here are the wildlife action photos. Wednesday, October 11, 2006


You can see the Newfoundland never stood a chance against me even though she's eight times my size. Imagine what I'll be able to do when I'm fifty pounds instead of just seventeen!

4 Comments:

Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hmmm...the pictures aren't working for some reason.

6:46:00 AM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

I think it's 'cause some of the HTML code is missing.

6:47:00 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, Kashmir! You are WAY too cute! And so is the Newfie!
Who's that watching the action from the couch?
Great photos - and we're SO glad you're feeling better! MaPaw ROCKS!
Tail wags,
The Army of Four

1:38:00 PM  
Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

Looks like you're feeling much better, WOOOOOOWOOOOOO! Way to take that "Bear" by the tail little one, (finaly, someone younger than us). Face Licks, M&M

7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home